Type to search for a spell, item, class — anything!
Searches must be at least 2 characters. *
Demodands are chaotic evil outsiders who stalk the Abyss. Unless otherwise noted in a creature's entry, demodands possess the following traits.
- Immunity to acid and poison.
- Resistance to fire 10 and cold 10.
- Summon (Sp) Demodands share the ability to summon others of their kind, typically another of their type or a small number of less powerful demodands.
- Faith-Stealing Strike (Su) When a demodand's natural attack or melee weapon damages a creature capable of casting divine spells, that creature must make a Will saving throw or be unable to cast any divine spells for 1 round. Once a creature makes this save, it is immune to further faith-stealing strikes from that particular demodand for 24 hours. The save DC is Charisma-based.
- Heretical Soul (Ex) All demodands gain a +4 bonus on saving throws against divine spells. In addition, any attempts to scry on a demodand using divine magic automatically fail. The caster can see the scryed area normally, but the demodand simply does not appear.
- Except when otherwise noted, demodands speak Abyssal, Celestial, and Common.
- A demodand's natural weapons, as well as any weapons it wields, are treated as chaotic and evil for the purpose of resolving damage reduction.