An ooze is an Amorphous or mutable Creature, usually mindless. An ooze has the following features.
- d8 Hit Die.
- Base Attack Bonus equal to 3/4 total Hit Dice (medium progression).
- No good Saving Throws.
Skill points equal to 2 + Int modifier (minimum 1) per Hit Die. However, most oozes are mindless and gain no skill points or feats. Oozes do not have any class Skills.
Traits: An ooze possesses the following traits (unless otherwise noted in a creature's entry).
- Mindless: No Intelligence score, and Immunity to all mind-affecting effects (charms, compulsions, phantasms, patterns, and morale effects). An ooze with an Intelligence score loses this trait.
- Blind (but have the Blindsight special quality), with Immunity to gaze attacks, visual effects, illusions, and other attack forms that rely on sight.
Immunity to Poison, sleep effects, paralysis, Polymorph, and stunning.
- Some oozes have the ability to deal acid Damage to objects.
- Not subject to critical hits or Flanking. Does not take additional Damage from precision-based attacks, such as sneak attack.
- Proficient with its natural Weapons only.
- Proficient with no armor.
- Oozes eat and breathe, but do not sleep.