Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFDM][5e] Mixed experience group looking for DM

Game:  D&D 5e Group preferred:  Roll20 and Discord Experience:  Mixed. One newbie, One with a bit over a year and two with over 4 years Location/Timezone:  UK and US (Pacific) Availability:  Friday or Sunday preferably. We might be able to do weekdays, we'd have to talk about it. Preferably evenings for UK, around 6 or so. Preferred role:  Player Game style:  Really, we just want a DM who's open to taking feedback, has a good concept and can work with players. We had a DM who backed out because he didn't want to learn and wanted to just make things difficult even though 2 players raised the same issue. We don't want that. We also don't want anyone who's going to insult the group or become overly sexual with the members (we've also had both of them join as players, not having a lot of luck, lol).  Really, as long as your chill, have a good idea and concept and are able to take feedback, we'd love to hear from you. Oh, and if you're new to DMing, please get in touch! I love helping teach DMing and get people running games for others.
I’d be interested in GMing for y’all, I’ve played in various RP systems over the last 10 years or so. In that time I’ve GM’d and Played across a few different systems (including 5e). I’d be happy to run Homebrew or a Module depending on party preference. On my GM style I enjoy an even mix of RP and Combat (not that that tells you anything particularly useful) I tend to balance my encounters and threats to deliberately push PCs, I favour a big dramatic fight over several push-overs. On the RP side of it I’ll generally skip minutia and try and focus on events of note and humour. I’ll allow homebrew if someone’s got a particularly interesting concept that they feel they can only do via homebrew, though I have a standing rule of even if its allowed it may be nerfed or adjusted in play. I’m happy to take on player feedback and honestly I enjoy building games around peoples characters and stories. Again I have one or two rules for play but its mostly just stuff to keep the game flowing and settling rule queries and the like out of session I can run Sunday evenings (GMT) and have a few other time slots I could adjust to depending on what works for people. If you’d be interested message me on Roll20 or Discord ( otherFen#8301 ) Either way hope you find the game you’re looking for!