Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Increase Spell DC per spell on Pathfinder Community Sheet

I'm hoping I'm missing something but I seem to be missing the spots to increase a spell's DC on a spell by spell basis. I figure I've got a box unchecked somewhere. What am I missing?
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
There are several checkboxes on the sheet to "show more fields". Make sure you have these checked, then you will see additional options.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Thank you! I had the wrong show more fields checked (I checked the one at the very top not the one under each spell level)
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Riolyne said: Thank you! I had the wrong show more fields checked (I checked the one at the very top not the one under each spell level) The "Show More Fields" boxes are found at the top of various sub-sections of the sheet.  Admittedly not very intuitive, but they do exactly what they say. ;-P