Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Rogue Talent Powerful Sneak macro question

i am playing in a pathfinder 1e game using the community sheet and i was wondering if there is a way to remove 1s and have the lowest number be 2. is that even possible?

Edited 1626587975
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Knight General said: i am playing in a pathfinder 1e game using the community sheet and i was wondering if there is a way to remove 1s and have the lowest number be 2. is that even possible? The sheet simply uses whatever damage dice are entered from the repeating attack.  There isn't a method on-sheet for substituting roll results. The GM could create rollable table "dice" that do not include a 1, but add an extra 2 instead.  This could be done for each damage dice (d4, d6, d8, ... etc.) as needed. You could then use these rollable table "dice" for the extra damage, add-to-roll damage, notes/description, and even edit your attack macro substituting the rollable dice table name wherever you see "d@{damage-die}" In my image below, I created a d6 table called "d6_ps" (note that it does not include a 1, but instead has an additional 2)  So I've started substituting "d@{damage-die}" with "t[d6_ps]" so that when I make an attack, the damage will roll off the table. I've already substituted the first instance.
I'm not a Pathfinder player, but if I'm reading the ability correctly all 1s on a damage die become 2s. So you could substitute the damage calculation to something like this (assuming a normal damage roll is 1d6): [[{1d6,{2}}kh1]]
okay thanks very much for the advice it was very helpful.