Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][5E] 3 Active dedicated players looking to join a campaign!

NO PAID GAMES Hello, my name is Anton but you can call me redbeard. I am looking for a campaign I can invest my time in and have fun. I have over 4 year of experience and 4000 hours on roll20. I usually like to play filler to make it easier to fit in with the group and have a wonderful time. My free days are tuesdays and sundays. If you have any questions regarding me, feel free to ask in a message. My name is Dave, but I go by Mighty Bear on roll20. I have almost 30 years experience in TT RPGs - and have enjoyed D&D since 2nd ed. Like Redbeard, I have freedom of availability on tuesdays and on sundays (this goes for the whole group) and would like to join him in forming a fun and memorable gaming experience with you and your group. Everyone says they are a filler, so I of course would too. But if you want a good laugh, ask me to play a Bard. All races and classes are fun in the right hands. We aren't desperate to play D&D or anything... My name is Noahbelle, I usually go by Noah. I’ve been playing DnD for about 8 years on and off, but I would say my experience is closer to 4 years. I enjoy roleplaying and character building/development just a little more than combat and I’m pretty versatile in characters.

Edited 1627501010
We are always looking for players to join a grim dark westmarch, The Realm Beyond! Also any DMs are always welcome! We have players from all around that world that play at all different times! All skill levels are totally welcome! TRB discord link to join the westmarch -> [Mod: Link Removed]
Hello KiwiBabeeee, The General Guidelines clause of the Code of Conduct -- Looking for Group supplemental guidelines states: Refrain from publicly posting links to off-site communities (Discord, Facebook groups, etc.) on the LFG Forums and LFG Tools If you have games open to Roll20 users, we encourage you to post LFG listings for those specific games and invite people to your Discord privately.  You may place the link on your game details page or on a post to your game details forum or in a private message to someone. You may not place the link on your LFG Listing or in a post to your LFG Listing Discussion forum or in a post to the community forums. If you would like to submit an appeal, you may contact us here .