Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [5E] [FREE] [9th LEVEL] Looking for 1 or 2 Players for an existing long term 5e D&D game

Edited 1631283661
Welcome Travelers! Experienced GM here (30 years of experience running games), running several long term weekly games.  We have one or possibly two openings in our Tuesday game, which happens on every Tuesday between 6 pm and around 10 pm (EST). Sometimes a bit earlier (never before 5:30 pm).  The group is currently at 9th level and we use mostly out of the box rules with a few house rules for quality of life purposes and better XP distribution / game balance. We focus a lot on roleplaying, but have combat and puzzles aplenty, with rarely a game session without at least one fight.  The story is created rather than pre-written and elements are pulled from existing and past modules (heavily modified), and much of the story is created and woven together. If you are up for a super fun time, are comfortable joining an existing group, and dedicated to a weekly game, reach out and say hello! We will chat and see if we mesh.  Then you will chat with the group and come in on a temp basis for a session or two, with the expectation of sticking around if everyone gets along. Even though I am experienced as a GM, I love running for beginners and experienced folks alike.  This group and game are beginner and LGBTQ+ Friendly. Thanks so much!
Greetings :)  3 years of gaming experience, but haven't played online before. however, the need to play D&D flows through my blood like RADIOACTIVE RUBBER PANTS!!! I am a dedicated player outside of my work hours and love puzzles. I would be more than willing to give it a shot if you would oblige and maybe assist in some setup on my part. thanks!
Hi, I'm Jess (She/They) I'm looking to join a fun group that's more focused on telling a good story and having a good time than heavy rules and strategy. I've been playing 4e on and off for over 10 years (all in person), and I'm familiar with 5e through shows & podcasts (the usual suspects). I prefer "rule of cool," and room for exploring and building relationships. I like building characters toward a narrative rather than tactics and optimization, so if the rest of the group is geared toward that then I may not be a great fit. I'm willing to fill in any spot that is lacking, but I'd love to play a female himbo fighter. I'm good with support/healers too. Thanks!
Thanks for the replies!  Right now we are actually talking about resetting to a lower level and expanding the game a bit.  I will send you all a private message (As well as anyone who replies after this) with some questions and additional info.  :)
Hi there~ I’m Ash (they/them), 27 in mountain timezone. I was wondering what timezone the listed times are in, and also what the age range of the current players is? nwn
Howdy! im satyr 20, in EST. looking for a new game to get back in the hobby after leaving for a year almost. About 5 years experience. can play any role to fill in gaps! 

Edited 1631283707
Ash . said: Hi there~ I’m Ash (they/them), 27 in mountain timezone. I was wondering what timezone the listed times are in, and also what the age range of the current players is? nwn Eastern.  Although we have a player in Arizona as well.  I updated the ad, so thanks for that note.
Hi there! I'm Brian, moving to Central timezone soon (GMT-5). I have been DMing for about 4 years, and I've played in probably less than 20 sessions total. I'm super supportive and enthusiastic, in life and games, and I would love to chat and see if we all click!