Hello i am back looking for a chance to play a iaijutsu master from the Final Fantasy Pathfinder content. Message me here on Roll20 if you would allow said content if you need a link to it you will have to message me or google it yourself. i am a pretty quiet player and don't like to optimize unless i need to, inorder to keep up with the party. i will say that i might need to have frequent contact with the group. i have a TBI (traumatic brain injury), and may need help with stuff primarily organization of the character sheet. i find that the Pathfinder sheet by Roll20 easiest for me to use. if you use a different one i will most likely need help in keeping it up to date. as for me  - i am 36 yo male - like i said i am a quiet player, but i love to roll dice. as long as i get the chance to roll i will be happy. - i prefer playing combat types, and prefer the fighter class, though some third party classes are fun as well. - i prefer to go by Knight when being talked to. - i like combat but not every session. even though combat is the best place to roll dice i also like having to make skill checks, saves ability checks and any other type of roll and having a balance of rp and combat is great for me. - i will always need a recap of the previous session. unless the game is recorded and i have access to the recording this is a must. what you can expect from me. - i served 3.5 years in the military, where i received my TBI. i am okay with game tactics but can provide some unusual combat strategies as well.  - generally i don't have fully fleshed out backstories for my characters so that there is room for GM involvement in how my character works in the game world. i just find it easier for both myself and the GM. - you can expect me to be happy as long as i get the chance to make a roll.  - sometimes i get bored if my character doesn't have a purpose in the party. if in an RP situation keeping me involved by making skill checks is best even if they serve no purpose just don't tell me if they do or not. - if i feel my character is not playing out the way i want, i may want to change them a bit to try and figure out how to make them better.