Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Feature request: Ability for the GM to disconnect players from the game

I would like to request the ability for GMs to disconnect players from the game - without removing them from the entire campaign.   I have a few players that seem unable to remember to use the 'exit game' function and instead just close their browser window.  I'd like to be able to disconnect them between sessions.  I see that this idea has been raised for at least four years, so there's clearly some support for this change. 
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
It’s not important if that happens.  Just create a  Landing Page  and move the Player Ribbon there between sessions. 
I understand, and I have done that.  Call it OCD - but I want to be able to disconnect players between sessions.  Hence the request.   Thanks for the input.  I appreciate the attempt to help. 
[Deleted]
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .