Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Official Cyberpunk Red Character sheet

I just preordered the Cyberpunk Red source book. Is there any chance we can get a look at the character sheet? I am curious, I have a chracter sheet that I coded that my group uses. Even if it is just screen shots of the sheet that would be awesome. So glad to see R. Talasorian games showing up on Roll20, can't wait to see if more arrive. Stay on the Edge Choombatta's.
Our group had the same question. My buddy, the GM, preordered the same thing and we're basically holding off on creating any new macros and what not depending on how the official sheet is set up.
Cyberpunk Red Character sheet that is live now: Is there a way to select a target, roll Attack roll, defender evade roll / range table and if the attack is successful, account for SP and Armor Ablation and apply damage all with one button click?