Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Add a "Revert Page" option please?

There's nothing worse than forgetting to make a duplicate page, start deleting and adding new bits of the new map you want to create, then suddenly realize that this was the original map of the page your wanted to keep, and now you have ruined it... A page revert button would fix this, as it could save the page in a save slate after you launch the game, then if you mess up, you simply hit revert page, and it reloads the page from the save slate back to what it was before you started messing with it. I did this just now... I forgot to make a duplicate page, unknowingly started to delete the items on the original map and got rid of assets from it, and added new ones in, which made it impossible to just hit undo 30/40 times, because the newer stuff was already on it. So this is why I'm suggesting something like this, to not totally do ourselves over with a bit of oversight.
[Deleted]
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .