GM Looking for Players System: Pathfinder or Pathfinder Modern Time: Tuesdays (4pm or 8pm), Saturdays or Sundays (4pm or 8pm) Frequency/Duration: 1/week for a total of 8 sessions (with the possibility of continuing for more). Game type: roll20 (char sheets req.), Discord for voice, must be clear, loud and understandable. &nbsp; Allowed Books: Anything available freely online PFsrd or Nethys or accessible on HeroLabs Classic. House Rules: Elephant in the Room (No Feat Taxes), Simplified Spellcasting, Unchained Background Skills Allowed, Balanced Homebrew allowed upon review. Game Link: &nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/325875/pathfinder-lfp" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/325875/pathfinder-lfp</a>&nbsp; Hello, My name is TobyFox (not the Undertale guy, so don’t ask), I am looking to run one or two games at $15 US per session.&nbsp; I have almost 20 years of experience in d20 systems such as 3.x and Pathfinder and regrettably a good deal less with other systems.&nbsp; I’ve also run D&amp;D 4 th and 5 th but have considerably less experience with both. I am also aspiring to create my own content for d20 systems and have dabbled in my own content for Dark Heresy (mostly abhuman stuff).&nbsp; I am a community contributor for Hero Labs Classic having worked on the 3.x content for forgotten realms, Ravenloft and Dragonlance and currently working on the Pathfinder Community files for the 3.x conversion to Pathfinder rules for all settings except Eberron (managed by another) and Grayhawk (doesn’t exist). I am seeking 4-5 adventurous players to participate in a mostly premade adventure and am willing to run any one of the following as the group desires: · &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Rise of the Runelords (Anniversary Edition) · &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Carrion Crown · &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Strange Aeons · &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Kingmaker (Limited Kingdom Building Rules) · &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Wrath of the Righteous (With Mythic) · &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Reign of Winter In addition, I’d be willing to run Pathfinder versions of Dragons of Autumn Twilight (Dragonlance), Curse of Strahd (Ravenloft).&nbsp; Or a semi-sandbox adventure using Pathfinder Modern rules (think running a game in the modern world using pathfinder rules). This game will allow adult or suggestive content, drug and alcohol references, raunchy jokes and is otherwise designed for a party of 18+. All games will have Rule of Fun take priority over Rules as Written, meaning yes, I will occasionally fudge the dice.&nbsp; For additional questions feel free to reach out to me in private message. This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $15 US per 3 hour session to be played once per week per player in the group (can be paid individually or by a single player).&nbsp; Payment must be received 1 week prior to each game, paid for 1 month at a time for $70 or for the full two months at $100 with no refund for missed games without 24 hour notice to the entire group.&nbsp; Paypal will be the preferred &nbsp;method of payment&nbsp;&nbsp;Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.