Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Any One and Dones Tonight?

Insomniac looking for a one and done, I have MANY characters lvl1 ready to go (can easily level if need be or make completely different ones)  Normally DM but kinda... want to be on the other side for the night while I let some ideas stew in my head :)
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
what system?
I would prefer 4e as other systems are either not in my head or I haven't touched them in the decades I have been alive ^_^; Though always willing to learn
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
never played 4e. just looked it over.
I picked up DM because it tends to be easier on newer players in general. I really haven't touched another system since I wasssss *headscratch* twelve. X.x
i'd also be interested too but i'm pretty noob
I mean, I can throw a 1-n-done together myself to dm if there are players lurking... but I kinda want to play lol
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I started gaming back with the red box then moved to 1e AD&D. I use BFRPG now.
Never used BFRPG. hmm
I'm sure if you started a game more lurkers would show up =)  I'd offer to gm but i honestly don't know how
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
It is a free system that is based off the 3.5 srd but rewritten to be similar to 1e
I'll have to do some sniffing around about it :)
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
The  Basic Fantasy Role-Playing Game  is a rules-light game system modeled on the classic RPG rules of the early 1980's. Though based loosely on the d20 SRD v3.5, Basic Fantasy RPG has been written largely from scratch to replicate the look, feel, and mechanics of the early RPG game systems. It is suitable for those who are fans of "old-school" game mechanics. Basic Fantasy RPG is simple enough for children in perhaps second or third grade to play, yet still has enough depth for adults as well. BFRPG
Ah, xiexie. You are a scholar and a gentle... Metroknight
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
have to go. wife just came to bed and is wanting my attention. I will be posting a game announcement soon. Just have to nail down the character generation and what supplements I will be allowing.
Take care ^_^ If I happen to have free time when it meets up I look forward to picking your brain. /zombie
So, who, if anyone, is running a pick up game tonight?
I'd love to hop into a pathfinder game I even have a character rolled up and raring to go for it!
If I run a game it would be a 4e game
Would you be wiling to teach a new player? I've been LFG for a long time and also learning 4e might be fun.
If I get at min. three players sure.
Awesome! Are there two other players willing to do a 4e game this evening?
I'm in
Well that's two.
I'll play a quickie 4e game.
Raymond, I'm also interested in hopping into a Pathfinder game. Okay... I'm just interested in playing again already...  I'm up for it, lemme in, lemme in.  please?
And three, sorry I'm not a dm I might do it when my laptop gets back from the shop and I can get to my module pdfs but in the meanwhile Denathil "The Mutt" Verasi We've got your three players assembled!
that's 4!
I guess if John wants in I assumed he was specifically talking about only pathfinder ><
Ok, ok, you've twisted my arm x.x one moment.
<a href="https://app.roll20.net/join/107642/4xLdYg" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/join/107642/4xLdYg</a> Join; Launch in Google Hangout (If you don't have a mic expect me to forget you're there)
Sorry &gt;&lt;
I don't have a mic
i whant to join but im new with tabletop games like this
Is there space for me? I'm an experienced 4E player, have a character made.