Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[INTEREST CHECK][Dark Heresy 1e][Tuesday Evenings]

Hello folks Just reaching out to all you folks with an interest check for Warhammer Dark Heresy 1e.  Sometime in the next month or so I’ll be starting a game on Tuesday evenings and will very likely be streamed online. The game will be for up to 5 (ish) players and will take place mostly within the standard Calixis Sector during the very end of the 40 th millennium (probably between 875.M40-110.M41) I haven’t exactly decided on a specific date range. The Inquisitor you will be serving will be a Radical Inquisitor of the Ordo Xenos and some… other Ordos Minoris (spoilers).  I will be allowing any of the core Career Paths set forth in the Core Rules, and I will also permit a modified Sister of Battle from Blood of Martyrs. As an interesting flavor, I will also be permitting one or two acolytes to select abhuman strains from the following list: Felinids, Longshanks, Neandor, Nightsider Ratling or Squat.  And if you can come up with a backstory that everyone in the group finds tolerable (and have extensive experience in Warhammer, I might also allow a Pelager/Delphi or Ogryn (bone’ead).  I will not be permitting Xenos races as this is still an Imperium centered game. This game is intended as a serious game, although I may make a choice to alter the lore/timeline slightly.  While am not going to rewrite everything (like Emperors Text-to-Speech YT), I intend to be a bit more flexible and about 40% less… zealous. Please post here if this is a game in which you might be interested in participating.  As a side note, while not required, I will be quite deeply asking you to consider tipping if you enjoy my games, which is why this game is listed in the paid forums rather than the free games, as my financial situation is currently—serious. * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * To all of you who will inevitably ask for me to run 2e Dark Heresy instead.  I don’t know the system; I don’t have the books and I am not sure how compatible the stuff even is with what I’m looking to do.  Any of you are interested in showing me on discord and have a good npc creator (like the excel spreadsheet one I use for 1e) that can do leveling of NPC’s as well as the creation of them to go with it.  I’d be happy to listen.  Otherwise, I’ll stick with 1ed.
Count me in though I don't have a cam.
Cams aren't necessary.  I wont be using one and nor will the other person who is confirmed for the game. We currently have a tech priest and potentially a Sororitas (Blood of Martyrs).  I will reach out to you with my discord details privately and we can talk more specifics.
What time are you thinking for Tues evenings?
Roughly 7pm Eastern for sessions 4hrs or so long.
Myself and a friend would definitely be interested.
Caerlic said: Myself and a friend would definitely be interested. Friend here, and definitely interested!  I have a psyker with a backstory that I've been dying to use, and if that doesn't work I've also got a Mind Cleansed Arbitrator on deck.  Would also be willing to play any other role if needed for the party, with slight preference to a Tech-Priest or a Metallican Gun-Slinger.
Cool I sent you both a PM with my discord info. We have a Melee Pskyer, a Sister of Battle, and a Tech Priest, I dont mind doubling up on things as long as your skills and talents go in different directions (to prevent players stepping on each others areas). I can't wait to hear from you both!
With that info, I'm leaning towards the mind-wiped Arbitrator, but I'll ponder overnight and have an answer for you tomorrow.  Well...it's after midnight my time, so make that later today.   :)