Experienced GM looking for paid game work.  Available evenings, (6pm-12am) all days except Friday evenings.  I have experience working in 3.5, Pathfinder 1e, and Dark Heresy 1e, or d20 Modern (preferably using pathfinder rules).  I am willing to GM using MOST adventure paths.  Even converting some adventure paths between systems (such as Dragonlance or Curse of Strahd into pathfinder 1e). I am also willing to do entirely sandbox games, albeit with some limitations.  I am willing to host games from PG-13 all the way to X-rated games (yes, completely X-rated). Depending on what game system is being used additional house-rules or homebrew content may be implemented/allowed. My games will run from 3-4 hours long, with payment made 1 week in advance of each session.  Excused absences (with good cause made at least 24 hours in advance of a session’s start time) will not have a refund, but the money may be deferred to the following week’s session.  Unexcused absences (with no warning and a warning less than 24 hours prior to start time), will not be carried over and full price will be charged for the following week. All games will use roll20; making full use of a wide range of features including, dynamic lighting, API, sound, and targeted token attack macros.  For communication, we will be using DISCORD for voice with video NOT REQUIRED. All players must be able to set aside the required amount of time to be in a quiet place where they will not be overly disturbed.  They must be able to limit the amount of background noise during that time.  Cellphones must be on vibrate (be respectful of your fellow players). The game may or may not be recorded or live streamed depending on the game. I am hoping to have at least 3 players and as many as 6 players.  Please, keep in mind that this game is a PAY GAME, because of that, enough players are required to make it worth the time spent in preparation.  I understand that there are many who dislike or do not understand the reason for such pay games. I need this game because I am dead broke, am disabled and cost of living changes haven’t been made to benefits in almost four years (not more than pennies on the dollar).  Pay games also discourage people from playing games who do not take the game seriously. While this can be a hardship for players, it also is a level of responsibility for those running them.  They are required to put the maximum amount of effort into ensuring that those playing are fully enjoying themselves. Please feel free to post a reply stating what system you are interested, the day and time you are able to participate and if you may be able to convince others to participate.  I will be posting an actual group for invites when we have a game selected (at least 3 people reply with the same system on the same day/time). This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $15 (US) made through PayPal.  Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.