Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

VTTES no working for player

I have setup a moving map for vehicle combat and so far it works for me. But when I had one of my players who has VTTES loaded onto Chrome (latest version) and I move him to the page with the moving map he cannot see anything, only a black map. Any suggestions on how to fix this?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi DM Deadman! You will need to go to the VTTES Support Discord and ask the devs there. That extension is a third party creation and not supported here.
DM Deadman said: I have setup a moving map for vehicle combat and so far it works for me. But when I had one of my players who has VTTES loaded onto Chrome (latest version) and I move him to the page with the moving map he cannot see anything, only a black map. Any suggestions on how to fix this? VTTES is not supported in Chrome and was even removed from their webstore! If you want to use VTTES, you have to use Firefox. For everything else, as keithcurtis already mentioned you need to ask the VTTES Developers as this extension is not supported by Roll20...