Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Script,Update] UDLWindows -- Easy conversion of lines to windows, with options to draw transparent glass on the map layer, etc.

The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Update v0.1.3 -- Updated to use the new barrierType: "transparent" line style released today.&nbsp; It will also update previously created UDLWindow instances to use the new transparent setting. UDLWindows v0.1.3 UDLWindows converts path objects to paths that don't block vision but do block movement. Commands !to-window [--help | --glass] --help &nbsp;-- Displays this help --glass &nbsp;-- Draw a transparent blue window line on the map layer Usage Select path objects on the Dynamic Lighting Layer and run the&nbsp; !to-window &nbsp;command. Each of the path objects will get replaced with a version that won't block vision or light, but will block movement. The original objects are removed in the process. This works with poly lines, boxes, and circles. Specifying the&nbsp; --glass &nbsp;argument will create a 5px thick, blue transparent line on the map layer to simulate window glass. The glass line will automatically be removed if the window line on the dynamic lighting layer is removed. This should be in the 1-click on Tuesday. Github:&nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/shdwjk/Roll20API/blob/master/UDLWindows/UDLWindows.js" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/shdwjk/Roll20API/blob/master/UDLWindows/UDLWindows.js</a> Support my work on If you use my scripts, want to contribute,&nbsp; and have the spare bucks to do so , go right ahead. However, please don't feel like you must contribute just to use them! I'd much rather have happy Roll20 users armed with my scripts than people not using them out of some sense of shame. Use them and be happy, completely guilt-free! Disclaimer:&nbsp; This Patreon campaign is not affiliated with Roll20; as such, contributions are voluntary and Roll20 cannot provide support or refunds for contributions.
Thanks The Aaron!