Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
D&D 2024 has arrived! Pre-order the new core rulebooks now and get an exclusive pre-order bonus for free!
Create a free account

LF GM for D&D 3.5 hoping first session 8/23 time is to be determined by the gm

hi my name is arron. me and my friend joel are looking for an experienced gm to help us out with our first dnd campaign. i am wanting to start GMing but i need some experience with the rule set first. i have read through the players handbook of multiple rulesets with dnd 3.5 being one of my favorites so we are not completely noob but we are relatively new to dnd. we are hoping to have it on Saturday nights and are very flexible with the time.
shameless bump
another thing is that a mic is required and a cam is optional
bumparoonie
man gms are hard to find these days
Funny- forming a group of players that works well together is the same damn way,, only more disheartening as they fall apart one after another. But anyways, send me a PM if you're still interested. I love teaching new players, and have mentored new DMs in the past as well.