Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Improved Token Efficiency

Hi there, I've only been using Roll20 for about 2 years now so maybe this is already a thing I'm unaware of, but I've been having difficulty trying to access the rotation option on tokens due to the circular token bars being directly in front of the rotation button. There have been times when no matter how the size changes, the token bars are aligned to be in the way of the rotation button. If there can be an option to either hide or move the token bars to a different location like underneath instead, that would take away the problem. Another issue I've been having is the lack of option to change token transparency regardless of what layer it is on. I sometimes find myself having to put multiple tokens on top of each other to save space, and it's difficult to have every token on the GM layer and try to pick one out. This isn't more of a problem than it is just a small annoyance issue, but an option to have individual token transparency would be helpful. Again, if this is already a solution I apologize for my ignorance. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and hopefully these issues become resolved in the near future
+1: I get burned by your first issue ALL THE TIME. The second one is a nuisance, but you can always right click and "send to back" until you get the token you want on top.
Ralph
Pro
Marketplace Creator
There is a shortcut for rotation. Press the "E"-key and use the mouse wheel. It rotates the token in both directions.
Ralph said: There is a shortcut for rotation. Press the "E"-key and use the mouse wheel. It rotates the token in both directions. This has saved so much frustration when I found out about it! Select the token then  E+mouse wheel to rotate in 45 degree increments; E+ALT+mouse wheel to free rotate.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .