Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Spelljammer Mystara Ad&d 2nd ed

Original Spelljammer on mystara in Specularum. 1st level , some familiarity with MYSTARA needed. Playing via Roll20 and DISCORD. Playing Fridays from 7-11pm central everything for players is available . Bi weekly..
comment or message if interested in playing
Looking for 6 players comment or message if interested in playing
currently have 2 players seeking 4 more
is this second edition? Im interested if i can make the time work.
Currently seeking 4 players. with pdf docking we have all the books needed for character creation, message if interested in playing
Still seeking players
Seeking 4 players for this campaign
seeking players
Seeking 4 players
seeking players for this campaign , acess to all the books youll need is in the campaign. seeking players with mystara experience
I have experience with AD&D2E, but not mystara, sooo... That won't work out then?
Hey guys seeking 4 players. this is BI WEEKLY not a weekly game. Yes prefer experience with Mystara as it is a BECMI setting, we will be playing Ad&d 2e but with all the Mystara nuances and varied restrictions
Currently have 3 players. seeking 3 more to round out the party
seeking players to round out the party
campaign starts nov 25. contact if you want to play
Still seeking players
Session 0 coming soon. Seeking more players
still seeking players
    seeking players
seeking 3 more players
            `    Seeking 3 players campaign starts soon..session 0 on the 25
needing 3 players asap
seeking players
I love Mystara and Spelljammer. I'm in!