Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] Looking for groups to playtest new Sci-Fi game

Hey there. OK, long story short. I made a sci-fi TTRPG from scratch. I have a group that's playtesting it with me as the GM. But that's the thing.  I need other GMs and groups to playtest it to make sure it all makes sense and to see if other groups can run a game of it without me being there to help. So, I get feedback, but what do the groups that do this for me get? Nothing big, unfortunately. However, all groups will get the current pdf of the game along with all future updates of the core rulebook. The GM and Group will also get a with thanks credit in the book. If the book gets published, all play testers will receive copies signed by myself and the artist of the book. You'll also get contact details for the main artist of the book, should you and your group want artwork of characters done. Those characters may then be used in the book. Additionally, I'll be around to answer any questions you may have, but I'd rather people try to figure it out on their own. Finally, you get my thanks. Genuinely. I really want this game to do well and potentially go somewhere. I put a lot of time and effort into it, so I just want people to try it and, hopefully, enjoy it. So, if you're interested, comment or drop me a DM. And, again, thank you.
I'm not a GM, so I'm not sure how helpful I can be but I'd love to be a part of whatever group of players get to playtest the system. I've been looking for a sci-fi experience and I think I can be a fair critic in a positive manner. Or try my best at the very least. Although I know that would really be up to whom ever takes up the role of GM to select the players.