Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

The Guild seeks a Sub/Co-DM

(4e btw) So, I have a big massive wall of text in mind, but let us go with no on that shall we? I am looking for a dm to join me in running my campaign, either as a co(more responsibility) or sub DM. Or even a co AND a sub. My group has many players, all wonderful people... but sadly there are only so many seats at the table each session and many are forced to sideline and I regret this. "Then why did you let so many join?" Because they were looking and not many DM's are piping up here. That and I love teaching new players, certainly so when it is about something I love. If you are interested in the slightest shoot me a PM or an email at <a href="mailto:theresurgenceoftheguild@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">theresurgenceoftheguild@gmail.com</a>
For the record, I don't care if you have never DM'd before, it is another thing fun to teach.