Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[HELP] Observer Mod doesnt switch views with turn ordrer

I just came across the Observer mod and honesty, it seemed to be the exact thing I wsa looking for.  A way to have a map view toggle between the perspective of each of my players based on the turn order.  Something that would be especially useful since I'm streaming my game (or at least learning how to stream it). I have tried just about everything I can think of, including trying to look at the consol log.  Is there something I am doing wrong? Thanks in advance and happy holidays!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
HI Toby! Are you, and the tokens you are tracking all on the page with the player flag?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Hmm.  Occasionally Roll20 updates break this script, I'll have to test it and see if it has an issue right now.  
Pat
Pro
API Scripter
Oh crud - I wonder if this might have broken Teleport as well...