Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Audio Master Glitch? - Menu pops up in chat when set to 'off'

Edited 1673541076
Seb
Pro
Hi I'm experiencing a small glitch with the Audio Master mod. I switched Menu Display on recently and switched it back off again a few minutes later. Since then, the AM menu keeps popping in the chat every time I play a sound using the mod. It does shows 'Menu Display: Off' Is anybody else having this issue? I'm not ruling out that I'm doing something wrong on my end. Thank you Roll20 AM (2.15) - Setup Master Volume: 50% Fade Time: 10 (Seconds) Delayed: 0 (Seconds) Playlists Tracks Tags Stop All Tracks Import Jukebox Playlist Mode: loop Track Mode: loop Remove All Viewed By: gm Access: None Menu Display: Off
I having the same issue

Edited 1675118505
Seb
Pro
Anyone know if the author of this script is still active here or if there is a way to report an issue directly to the author?  The script's Github page was last updated 2 years ago and there is no contact information for that github user. If the script is 'abandoned', does anyone have a suggestion for an another script to play sound effects using macros? Edit: Found out that the 'Simple Sound' api does what I needed Audio Master to do for me.