Hello! I'm Az (27 he/him), looking to relax and have a fun time with tabletops. Looking to join a game not host one. About me: • Am saddened by the way everything is going in the D&D sphere so finding a new community to call home. • I much prefer the more laid back personalities over groups that get competitive. • I’m hard to offend and love some good humor (unless it’s a serious character moment, let’s not undermine it). • No grimdark. I play Tabletops to smile. • It can take me a session or so to overcome that initial shyness. • I’m very experienced, having played and have played most modules in 5e but am new to pathfinder. • Looking for around 50/50 combat to roleplay, perhaps leaning in favor of rp. • I prefer longer-running campaigns as I really want to delve into how the group interacts and their stories. I have completed a multi-year, level 1-20 campaign in the past in 5e. I will make commitments to long games. • Willing to join existing campaigns at any level, and willing to play with newer players or DM