Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

multi sided token?

Greetings, I have a question. I have a spell which allows to choose one creature to be summoned, I have the tokens in mind, but how can I set it up? is it something that only the dm can do or the player can do it?
The GM will need to set up the token, likely linked to a character sheet so that it can be pulled from the journal when needed.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
You could also create it in a game of your own and perhaps move it to that game via the Character Vault, depending on how your GM has things set up.
Eric C. said: Greetings, I have a question. I have a spell which allows to choose one creature to be summoned, I have the tokens in mind, but how can I set it up? is it something that only the dm can do or the player can do it? The DM will need to set this up via Rollable Tables... Just let your DM create a rollable table with every entry being a token you want to see. After that, create a token from that table and link it to whatever sheet you want to use it with... Sadly it is not possible at the moment to have multiple character sheets linked to a multisided token.
Yeah to save the trouble, you probably should just have the DM give you 2 character sheets and assign a token to each, that way you can just drag and drop as needed with all the linked stats and such.
ok, thanks for the help