Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] player looking for a game to join on weekends

Greetings, thanks for checking my post. I am a vetern player in the look for a new game to join. Mostly games being run on roll20 and use discord for voice. I have no preference whatever it is a official modulo or homebrew adventure, it makes no difference for me. On topic of me as a player, I would fit into the type of player which is more to explore the world and the people who live on it, see what type of people they are and what sort of morals they go by. That being said, battles are also something that I always looking forward to, but as long said battles not possible to avoid or are important for the plot of the game. The obtain of items and such takes a backsit as they can happen but are not something I am focued on. As such I tend to play as character who do not have to rely on items much so the other players can benefit more from it. I am looking foward hearing from you, wanting to know about your setting, join whatever it is a new game or if a replacement is needed, I seek to make memorable stories with the other players and play out the stories the dm had painted for us.
Hello Eric. I'm looking for players to join my 5e Homebrew campaign. It is inspired by pirate fantasy (like Pirates of the Caribbean). We play on Fridays between 7pm-11pm EST. We use roll20 and Discord VC. If you are interested please DM me on Discord (SumtimesImFunny#7762)!