Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Character Sheet locked up?

Edited 1679947240
DM Steve
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I had a player of mine attempt to level their character up and their charactermancer is completely blank and will not let them proceed? It is the Amber Little-foot sheet in this game here: <removed invite link> I have had this happen in several games :\ do they have to make their sheet from scratch?
Do you mind sending in a Help Request , and we can take a look? Thanks!
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
You should probably remove the join link from your post unless you want to increase the chances of random strangers showing up in your game.

Edited 1680483699
DM Steve
Pro
Marketplace Creator
So I made a bug report and I still haven't had any correspondence from Roll20? It's been a whole week and the sheets can't be accessed. We have had to spend the first part of the session remaking their level 7 sheets... My group is playing tonight and the sheets are STILL broken?? On three separate occasions has this happened - the sheets are completely unusable...
Gauss
Forum Champion
Knight Solaire said: So I made a bug report and I still haven't had any correspondence from Roll20? It's been a whole week and the sheets can't be accessed. We have had to spend the first part of the session remaking their level 7 sheets... My group is playing tonight and the sheets are STILL broken?? On three separate occasions has this happened - the sheets are completely unusable... Did you check your spam folder? Sometimes they wind up there.  One possibility, have you tried to copy the game and see if the copy works correctly?
Hi there Knight Solaire-- Checking on my end I did see that the ticket in question did get a response, so as Gauss mentioned it would definitely be worth checking your spam folder! To pass along info from the response just in case-- For a stuck charactermancer, the most surefire way to get it unstuck  is to manually modify the Attributes and Abilities tab for that character. Find the "lPmancer Status" and "lP-Mancer status" and remove the entry. Then refresh the game. This will take the character out of the mancer and make it interactable again. Do note that this will not fix  the root cause but can get it to a point where it is more usable. When I was taking a closer look at the game, it seems that there is an error with the class/sub class name that the mancer is detecting and getting upset about. Though in my digging through the affected sheet I did not see any issues that were readily apparent. Unfortunately, for this type of issue the only recourse in the immediate is to remake the sheet. In the mean time, I've made sure to pass this along to our development team to investigate further and figure out a fix for that root cause to avoid this happening in the future.