Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

deleting teleportation pads

I am probably missing something very  obvious here (not unusual). I have been tinkering with the teleportation API because, well, Dungeon of the Mad Mage, right! And now I want to delete all the tport pads that I have in one of my maps. I can't, for the life of me, find out how to do this. Could somebody take pity on a confused ol' man and point me in the correct direction, please.
S'okay guys, scrap that, I stumbled upon the answer, whilst blindly groping around! Thank you anyway.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Just in case anyone else runs into the same problem, could you post the process?
keithcurtis said: Just in case anyone else runs into the same problem, could you post the process? You REALLY  want to humiliate me this badly, keithcurtis??? OK, to get rid of the teleportation pads you have to switch to the GM info overlay layer, then select and delete it. 😳😳😳 This is  intended with a good heart,  keithcurtis, you are not  the cause of my shame! 😂😂😂
And yes, I know  the instructions clearly  state that the token gets moved to the GM's layer. After my fourth read through!!! 😳😳
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
No shame. We've ALL been there. :)
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Dave L. said: And yes, I know  the instructions clearly  state that the token gets moved to the GM's layer. After my fourth read through!!!  I'm relatively certain I have created at least 2 posts over my time here (at least one was for help with character sheet code) where the problem turned out to be a typo...  Shame comes in all sorts of flavors.  :p
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
I wrote an entire script around a misunderstanding one time... and published it... and it's still in use by some people... =D
Pat
Pro
API Scripter
Hmm. I don't have a "remove" teleport pad in there, do I? Just some cleanup if you do... Maybe that's something I can do for cleanup... 
The Aaron said: I wrote an entire script around a misunderstanding one time... and published it... and it's still in use by some people... =D Probably me......