Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Achtung! Cthulhu by Modiphius character sheets

I just started building an Achtung! Cthulhu campaign on Roll20, and was pleasantly surprised to see that there was a template already in place for character sheets.  However, upon opening the game and trying to build a character, I'm finding the sheet linked to the game does not match the Modiphius 2d20 system game. I haven't played Call of Cthulhu, but I'm going to guess that the template for that game is being attached to the Modiphius game of a similar name?  I hoped someone out there might be able to either correct the character sheet for Achtung! Cthulhu (very similar to the Star Trek and Conan RPGs by the same company, which are available in Roll20) or simply disconnect that incorrect sheet from Achtung! Cthulhu.

Edited 1686356854
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Mystery City Gaming,  The character sheet in question is community created. I would contact the creator of the sheet.  Edit: I did some research and there are some posts on Roll20 that indicate that this may be an Achtung! Cthulhu sheet for a different ruleset of the same game (the "Fate" ruleset). Here is one such post. One user may be working on such a sheet though. 
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Achtung Cthulhu has versions in several different game systems. It's likely as Gauss says that this is for a different system.