Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for players for a Homebrew dnd 5e world! new or experienced welcomed

Hello everyone! I am a relatively new DM, and I am hoping to run a game online that I've done a couple of times during in person sessions. I'd like to start it this summer before I have to go back to University. It is a homebrew world with DnD 5th Ed rules. I'd like to have a minimum of four players. I've settled on the day being Saturday, and depending on who replies will determine the time frame. I'm located in GMT +1, and have at least one person interested who is GMT -5. I look forward to showing you the world of Solaria!
I'd love to join. Do you have discord? mine is liberty_defender
Love to join too! Discord is Litz_blade
Hi Luna - This sounds like fun, I'd love to play. You can reach me on Discord as Tiigz (Tiigz#7768)
Are you still looking for Players? If so my Discord is crescentrat, feel free to send a DM!
Hey, I'm interested in joining this, been looking for a group for a while. Discord is ukrainianempire, feel free to dm me there or on here!
Hey, I'm an inexperienced player, but I'd love to join in on this. Discord is Ruiseart#7998
Hi Luna, My Saturday's just cleared up, I'd be game to join your group for the summer. My TZ is EDT, GMT-4 I believe. I'd Luv to know more about your game ^.^ ~Neo
Hello there,  As someone living in the GMT+10 Time zone, I have a difficult time finding games that work within the time I am free. Depending on the time I would love to join. My discord is scruffymadman67 and I hope there is still some space open.
I would be intressted, send dm if you want to talk to me.
Well there's already a long list of potential applications. But if you still need another player, I just shifted to night crew so any of your times Saturday works for me. I'm a very Experainced DM/player so if you even need help I'd be happy to lend a hand. My discord is commissarhal.