Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[HELP] Adding to One-Click

Its ages since I added a new mod to the One-Click script library, and I seem to have forgotten everything that needs to be done.  I've updated the Wiki with a page for the script (a new loader for my RPGMaster series of APIs), and added a link to it in the Mod Script Index wiki page . I've submitted the pull request and it has been merged into the Roll20 Master successfully I seem to recall there is another place I need to list it, but I've forgotten where I want to add this loader script so as to make it easier for GMs to find and load the RPGMaster suite by searching for RPGMaster (currently doing so comes up with the RPGMaster Library, which is not the right API to load to get the suite) - at the moment you have to search the Mod library for "CommandMaster" and load that to get the whole suite which is not intuitive when the suite is called RPGMaster!
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
The current best way to get scripts added to the 1-click is to ask for it on the Pull request to github.  I'd suggest making a minor fix to your script, and make a new pull request with "PLEASE ADD TO 1-CLICK SCRIPT LIBRARY" in the text. Here's the fix I'd make.  I'm super happy to see people adopting the API_Meta headers and footers, but there's a minor detail I should have made note of.  The 6 in this line should reflect the line number that this line is on.  In my template, it's on line 6, but if you add things above that, or remove them, it should be updated. {try{throw new Error('');}catch(e){API_Meta.RPGMasterLoader.offset=(parseInt(e.stack.split(/\n/)[1].replace(/^.*:(\d+):.*$/,'$1'),10)- 6 );}} In your case, it should be: {try{throw new Error('');}catch(e){API_Meta.RPGMasterLoader.offset=(parseInt(e.stack.split(/\n/)[1].replace(/^.*:(\d+):.*$/,'$1'),10)- 28 );}} Inclusion into 1-click is still at Roll20 discretion, but that's probably your best bet for getting it added.
Thanks Arron, as usual that's great to know. I'll make the fix there, and also in the RPGMaster Library which also uses the API_Meta headers and footers