For DD5 official sheet , In my game I have to ask for the concentration roll because some of my players have a feature that allow them to not have to make a concentration check below a certain damage  threshold. It works well for some of them but produces an error  if the character is proficient in constitution check.  It then gives this error : TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '0') TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '0')     at apiscript.js:37662:80     at checkFinishedOps (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:172:1), <anonymous>:757:7)     at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/home/node/d20-api-server/api.js:172:1), <anonymous>:837:8)     at Timeout._onTimeout (/home/node/d20-api-server/node_modules/underscore/underscore-node-f.cjs:1079:17)     at listOnTimeout (node:internal/timers:569:17)     at process.processTimers (node:internal/timers:512:7) For these players when I uncheck the tick mark for proficiency it works as intended Thx in advance