Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Marvel Multiverse Role-Playing Game Charactermancer

Is anyone else having issues where the Marvel Multiverse Role-Playing Game's charactermancer only has a few prebuilt heroes/villains and not all the character-building items?
My apologies, this should be fixed now!
The Pregens are showing up now, however, the character builder is still missing some origins, occupations, and it does look like the power sets are all visible but a lot of them are missing powers.
It looks like it keeps doubling back like it's trying to find the right script to pull from, sometimes all the origins will pull up, and other times only half, it seems like it keeps doing that for origins, occupations, and powersets/powers. Also when you select a prebuilt character some of the traits and talents won't show up and if the powers aren't on the Mancer they won't be on the prebuilt sheet either.
Spiderman is an example I can give, his Pundit Trait is blank and the spider-powers power set isn't in the mancer yet so he wasn't added with any of his spider-powers, only his powers from the basic power set.
I'm trying to post a screenshot but the page keeps telling me couldn't find the URL

Edited 1691075045
My none-pro account players can still not see the full Compendium. We have tired relogging several times. Is there any chance this can be fixed in the next week? It is hard making characters.
Forgive me if this is a stupid question but, did you enable compendium sharing? If you don't do that, your players would not be able to see the compendiums: GM Account said: My none-pro account players can still not see the full Compendium. We have tired relogging several times. Is there any chance this can be fixed in the next week? It is hard making characters.
quick question.  Is there away to "pop out" the character sheet?  I like having my character sheet on a different screen.  This way I can have a few open character sheets open why running the game and still be able to see the map.  I usually see the "pop out" button on the top left part of the character sheet 
Bryce the Magnificent said: quick question.  Is there away to "pop out" the character sheet?  I like having my character sheet on a different screen.  This way I can have a few open character sheets open why running the game and still be able to see the map.  I usually see the "pop out" button on the top left part of the character sheet  There is an option in the settings of your campaign to use either inline Character Sheets or to pop them out... If you pop out the sheets, you will also notice that "Bio&Info" is opened at first, not the sheet itself as is with inline use...
TheMarkus1204 said: Bryce the Magnificent said: quick question.  Is there away to "pop out" the character sheet?  I like having my character sheet on a different screen.  This way I can have a few open character sheets open why running the game and still be able to see the map.  I usually see the "pop out" button on the top left part of the character sheet  There is an option in the settings of your campaign to use either inline Character Sheets or to pop them out... If you pop out the sheets, you will also notice that "Bio&Info" is opened at first, not the sheet itself as is with inline use... I hate asking this but could you show a screen shot of where you are seeing it?  I am going through my campaign settings and not seeing it.

Edited 1691263233
Of course: Check this (marked) box and reload the game. All Sheets will Pop out as long as this is checked. Bryce the Magnificent said: TheMarkus1204 said: Bryce the Magnificent said: quick question.  Is there away to "pop out" the character sheet?  I like having my character sheet on a different screen.  This way I can have a few open character sheets open why running the game and still be able to see the map.  I usually see the "pop out" button on the top left part of the character sheet  There is an option in the settings of your campaign to use either inline Character Sheets or to pop them out... If you pop out the sheets, you will also notice that "Bio&Info" is opened at first, not the sheet itself as is with inline use... I hate asking this but could you show a screen shot of where you are seeing it?  I am going through my campaign settings and not seeing it.
TheMarkus1204 said: Of course: Check this (marked) box and reload the game. All Sheets will Pop out as long as this is checked. Bryce the Magnificent said: TheMarkus1204 said: Bryce the Magnificent said: quick question.  Is there away to "pop out" the character sheet?  I like having my character sheet on a different screen.  This way I can have a few open character sheets open why running the game and still be able to see the map.  I usually see the "pop out" button on the top left part of the character sheet  There is an option in the settings of your campaign to use either inline Character Sheets or to pop them out... If you pop out the sheets, you will also notice that "Bio&Info" is opened at first, not the sheet itself as is with inline use... I hate asking this but could you show a screen shot of where you are seeing it?  I am going through my campaign settings and not seeing it. It is not there.  I pulled up my playtest game and it allows me, but the option is not on this character sheet.  I think it is not an option at this time.
Can you post a screenshot of how this part of the Settings Menu looks for you please? Do you have any extensions in use that could meddle with Roll20?
Gauss
Forum Champion
I checked and Character Popout Windows is missing in both the Character and the My Settings tab for the Marvel character sheet.
TheMarkus1204 said: Can you post a screenshot of how this part of the Settings Menu looks for you please? Do you have any extensions in use that could meddle with Roll20?