Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Is there way to show an image on screen to single player

Hello I was wondering if there is a way to show an object's image on the screen of a single player (or to a few selected players in a game). Similar to how Shift + Z works.  I know I could use handouts, but I the effect of the pop-out/screen going dark would thematically work better for what I'd like to achieve (Haunting apparitions or fleeting hallucinations).  Thanks for any input.    
I use Discord for this.  

Edited 1691951214
Handouts can be dragged to individual player avatars - it is a little sensitive so it may take a few tries to get the hang of it, but I have used it on occasion. Hmmm, seems I failed a check or two this morning, please feel free to ignore me : ))))

Edited 1691936054
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
The only option using shift Z is to isolate the player on their own page, and show it there. Only players on the same page will see it.