Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for DM (DnD 5e)5 players

Brand new players looking to enjoy the dnd experience we're all new to roll20 and dnd looking to run some campaigns to get a feel for dnd and roll 20 
Hey, I can run a game for you. Sending a PM
Hello my friend, I'm sending you a dm, :) 
Hello there, my name is Dalon. I am a full-time premium DM. I have a few modules to help new players get into the 5E system. If you're interested please message me for more details and rates. Otherwise, you have a good day!
Hi I'm planning on running a curse of strahd campaign Sunday nights. 9pm est. $10/ session. I'm an experienced pro dm who enjoys the art of storytelling and making the world feel alive for the players. I can also run the lengthened starter campaign. Either way I'm very good at teaching newer players
I sent you a private message.