Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Chroniques Oubliées French character sheet does not keep the default setting

Hello, I've noticed than even when I deselect all character sheet optional features in the game character sheet options, they are still appearing selected by default when I create a new character sheet in the VTT. I have made a copy of my first game without importing the setting of the former and I have still this issue. Below the settings selected, only "points de chance" and "Bonus d'attaque" are selected. As you can see, the character sheet still have the options I have not selected still selected. If someone can check it ? I am a Plus user and does not have access to the API ( nor am I skilled in html or javascript). Regards
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Merlyn,  Did you apply the default settings in the game? That is most likely the issue.  Default Sheet Settings is set outside the game and is just the first part of the process. The next part is to go into the game, click the My Settings tab, Miscellaneous, Apply Default Settings, checkmark the setting you want to change, then Apply and WAIT for the almost invisible bar to complete. 
Thank you. I've done it but nothing happened.
Gauss
Forum Champion
You might try switching to an Incognito (Chrome) or Private (Firefox) tab, switching the settings, applying them, then switch them to what you want and applying them again.  While doing that could you take a screenshot of the Apply Default Settings window right before you hit Apply?