Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
D&D 2024 has arrived! Pre-order the new core rulebooks now and get an exclusive pre-order bonus for free!
Create a free account

All Transgender/GNC Table - DND5e Fresh Homebrew Game - LF3M Players - Weekly 7-11EST

Welcome to Annaria - Into the Fey! About us! Hello I’m Hayley and nice to meet you! Our group is currently looking for 3 more players to join our All Trans / GNC Table! Having an all genderqueer table provides a comfortable and safe space for similar folks to socialize with one another. Our current group members are all in their 30s with a laid back and respectful mentality! What do I need to play? All players must be Transgender or Gender-Nonconforming No experience needed (noobs welcome!) Players must be adults (18+) We use Discord Voice Chat and Roll20 to play We play Weekly on Wednesdays from 7pm until 11pm EST (4pm until 8pm PST) All characters must be neutral or good alignment (no evil characters) Being available to play weekly (we do our best to work around everyone’s schedule) An extreme tolerance of exclamation points !!!!!!!!! What kind of Campaign are you running? We’re starting a new longterm homebrew campaign at level 1 in a realm themed after the Feywild, called ‘Annaria’. It’ll be a lighthearted campaign and our focus is on maintaining a fun and welcoming environment for fellow Trans/GNC players to play DnD5e. Our group composition is 4 players and 1 DM. We aren’t a table for powergaming, pvp, and will not feature Grimdark or common types of triggering content. All new characters start off in the material plane without a connection to Annaria. For reasons belonging to your character you are on a large ship that passes many ports. For example you could be heading to a destination, working on the ship as crew, ect. Sounds great! How can I join? &nbsp;If that sounds interesting to you or you’d like to apply to join our game, please fill out an application listed below via google forms. If you have questions about the game feel free to send me a message. Thank you for reading and I hope you have an awesome day! Application to play : <a href="https://forms.gle/8bsLQmr8WKnEq3Qk9" rel="nofollow">https://forms.gle/8bsLQmr8WKnEq3Qk9</a>

Edited 1699927993
Sent in an application ⚧️.
Awesome! Thank you so much, we'll be going through applications this week. Hope you have an wonderful day!😎☀️
This does sound awesome, I did apply but made the mistake of saying wed were not available in your app. I am available wed evenings. Just thought I would put that out there.
Thank you so much! That's totally understandable, there are quite a lot of applications do you have any identifiers I can use when coming across yours? You don't have to post your name for example your reaction to the goblin would work. Thanks again, sending lots of love!
Howdy Feyley I was the one who submitted the app to play a Barbarian who's brow furred and nostrils flared when encountering the goblin or going into combat.
Thank you so much I'll keep an eye out!
Just submitted an application! I'm free most evenings :)
Awesome thank you so much! We'll be going through apps later this week.
Application sent in. Just look for Tiralana.
EDIT: &nbsp; Thank you to ev er yone who was interested in our game! Submissions are now closed. There were close to a hundred responses and we wish we could take you all. The group has chosen a few players and expanded our game from 3 to 5. In the future we may post again if spots become available. We received&nbsp;many many messages and responses, and not a single one contained any form of transphobia or hatred, so we wish that gives some hope to others still looking to play or perhaps even start their own accepting groups. Have a wonderful day as always and sending you lots of love!
I'm so glad this turned out well for y'all. I hope everyone involved has a grand time in the worlds explored by your games!&nbsp;