Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

PF2E 1-shot Saturday

The Raven Returns! Sometimes a raven not just a raven, and those who have lost everything may do more than come a-gently tapping upon your chamber door. A missing pet, a ghostly girl, a madman in the woods; what is the strand that binds them all together at The Murmuring Fountain? Can your heroes quell the ghostly emanations of a tragic haunting that threaten to sow madness and tragedy? The Murmuring Fountain is a Pathfinder Second Edition adventure for 1st-level characters. It is a one-shot designed to be played and finished in three hours. Voice chat will take place on Discord. If interested please state your experience playing Pathfinder 2E, and where in the world you are located. Game time is November 18th at 12 PM London, UK time.
I would do this. I'm a PF2E noob.  I've been through the rules carefully enough to have assembled some play aids to help me keep track of all the skill actions and stuff, and I play-tested a short combat with a friend, but that's it. I'm in Canada near Toronto, so it would be 7am for me...  Not my favourite time of day, but I can pump myself full of caffeine and be most of the way functional.
Hi there. Please send me your Discord username.