Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] [Online] Older Couple Looking for Reoccurring Group

Hello! My name is Ben and I'm 37. My wife is Bettina (Tina) and is 39. We have been looking for a TTRPG for quite a while and figured it couldn't hurt to throw this up here. I've played TTRPGs many times before, but each time the DM/GM/Keeper has ended up bailing for various reasons. Rather than give a giant bio that amounts to a wall of text, I'll just put the bullet points here. Many of these points are flexible and only list the ideal scenario. Open to any system, although I only own books for DnD 5e & Call of Cthulhu 7e I work 8-5 CST and she works 1-10 CST Monday-Friday, so a weekend game would be best We would like a reoccurring game, but frequency is open (Weekly/Bi-Weekly/Monthly) I am used to TTRPG mechanics but never was in a group long enough to develop good RP skills She has only played 2 sessions and is pretty new to everything Would prefer players who are more mature (we both can get self-conscious if we are the only old people) Being a mixed couple, would prefer if any CoC game didn't have super racist overtones. Obviously, the 1920's had it, but don't want it to be the focus. I think that's about all the necessary info. I appreciate any responses and hope to be gaming soon. Thank you!
Hello there, my server has dozens of current or future games, but none of them are the ones you mentioned lol. We mostly do 2d20, Powered by the Apocalypse, and recently someone started a Cyberpunk game. I'm 38 if that matters. 
I am intrigued! Here is my game. Let me know if it interest you! Hollow Victory System: D&D 5 e  Modules: Rise of Tiamat, Grim Hollow  Time: Mondays, 3-8pm PDT Tone: HIGH Roleplay, Grim Dark Adventure, Grand Campaign Requirements: Roll20 account, working microphone, 18+ age, must be open to a voice conducted interview, good alignment only (Be warned this game features variant mechanics that make combat slightly more dangerous. )  Brief Summary: In the grim dark world of Etharis the gods are dead or missing; the land they abandoned now ravaged by abominations, vampires and demonic beings. Worse is the zealous country of the Castinellan Provinces, seeking to wipe out all magic from the land in the name of the celestial being they worship, Empyreus. The agents of the Lady of Fire, one of many lost gods, known only by the symbol of a five headed dragon, entreat the party to help them. The whole world is slowly becoming the target of Empyreus zealots and a growing concern for everyone. If left unchecked, the Castilnellans would use unspeakable magic to raise Empyreus into a god. The only god.  To help prevent this is to fight dragons, demons and politics. However, this world is not so easy to wander or fix; Famine, death and horrible curses are spreading across the land. To be Heroes in Etharis is to know you don't always win. The 'right thing' is seldom clear and the concepts of good and evil are rarely black and white. Will the heroes win and help save the world, or will their victory end up as bleak and hollow as before?
I'm always looking the game and make up original stories and have a lot of fun. I can run Dead lands Shadowrun Call of Cthulhu.. I also just ran a great game called the Slasher Flicks. Send me an instant message, and let's get the ball rolling.
I'm looking to starting a group for either Rifts (Hero system) or Cyberpunk. If you're interested let me know :)