Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

BROKEN - Character Sheet and Roll Macro (MASKS: A New Generation)

Edited 1702494183
Hey all! Me and some friends are going to be starting a game of Masks up soon, and we were making characters and what not the other day and noticed that the character sheet is broken. It's missing a bunch of images (the headers, mainly) and as a result the sheet looks pretty ugly. We stream our games live to Twitch so it'd be nice to have a good-looking sheet for the audience. Also, just today when I was checking in on this again I noticed that the roll macro (or whatever you call the image with the roll that goes in the chat log) is also broken--it's just showing the text floating in a white void, the image around it is missing.  Anyone able to do anything to fix this? Revert the sheet to a previous state, remake it. etc.? Or even just some tips on how to remake it ourselves (my brother, the GM, knows some coding and could probably figure something out). Thanks in advance.  Attached: Images for reference.
Lost West Media ®
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
There is a persistent problem with image links across multiple sheets since this morning. Glad to know it isn't just me. I've noticed issues with certain templates and even the sheet background itself not displaying the jpg.
Lost West Media ® said: There is a persistent problem with image links across multiple sheets since this morning. Glad to know it isn't just me. I've noticed issues with certain templates and even the sheet background itself not displaying the jpg. Hmm, interesting. The sheet has been broken for a few weeks now at least, but I just noticed the roll macro broken this morning.

Edited 1702501685
Lost West Media ®
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
I reached out via the partner Discord and was advised to fill out a ticket. I might recommend doing the same, as pooling our efforts may more likely yield quicker results. <a href="https://help.roll20.net/hc/en-us/requests/new" rel="nofollow">https://help.roll20.net/hc/en-us/requests/new</a> Hope this helps.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Caleb,&nbsp; Could you check to see if the problem is still happening for you? The bug that Lost West Media referenced should now be fixed.
Gauss said: Hi Caleb,&nbsp; Could you check to see if the problem is still happening for you? The bug that Lost West Media referenced should now be fixed. Everything looks fixed now to me! Thank you.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Caleb said: Gauss said: Hi Caleb,&nbsp; Could you check to see if the problem is still happening for you? The bug that Lost West Media referenced should now be fixed. Everything looks fixed now to me! Thank you. I am just the messenger, I am not a Dev. :)