Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Top Secret (1st Edition)

Richard Gavin @rocketheadent:  I am looking over this sheet and see no way to do rolling from the sheet itself. Am I missing something?
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Randall T.,  Are you trying to message "Richard Gavin @rocketheadent"? If so the best method would be to use a private message. They will not see this post unless they happen to come on the forums and spot it as there is no "@" notification system for the Roll20 forums. 

Edited 1703781052
Yes, thanks. Is there a PM option here, or do I need to figure out an email or something like that?

Edited 1703791650
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Hi Randall, the author is Richard G. ; Top Secret sheet.json (you can use the userid to find roll20 accounts) A quick look at the code and there does not appear to be any <button's> on the sheet.  At a minimum, those would have to be added to give the sheet rolls.