Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Compendium does not show all items

Edited 1703774822
Ok....it does not work to add pictures so this is my third attempt  Compendium only shows the first 38 items (spells, monsters etc) It works if using the old UI (that is still active on my other PC for some reason) Tried clearing cashe, deleting cookies, restarting browser, exiting & re-entering game.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Jens F.,  That is a known issue of the new UI Compendium. At this time it is recommended to use the old compendium in combination with the new UI.  You can find the switch for that in the My Settings tab.  For the latest information regarding the new UI Compendium I suggest visiting this thread . Regarding the old UI being on your other PC, which UI you are using is based on the cookies of your browser. So if you switch browsers, switch computers, or clear cookies it reverts to the old UI and you need to enable it in the current browser.