Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can anyone make an MCDM character sheet?

Just putting in a request to help with playtesting it. I have a crew for next Wed that I would like to be able to run this on Roll20 with. MCDM Character Sheet,&nbsp;<a href="https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1l8S0TGJSAsnl6QTknilOP0oU3cvZnDB4?usp=sharing" rel="nofollow">https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1l8S0TGJSAsnl6QTknilOP0oU3cvZnDB4?usp=sharing</a>
David M.
Pro
API Scripter
Given the large amount of work it takes to create a reasonable character sheet combined with the fact that the rules are certain to change during playtest, I really doubt this will be a thing until the final version is released.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi DM Deadman,&nbsp; I cannot help with a character sheet, but if you need help setting things up without a character sheet, that is doable.&nbsp; Between the Bio &amp; Info tab and the Attributes &amp; Abilities tab, you can get a pretty functional facsimile of a character sheet.&nbsp; It was how we did things long ago before character sheets were introduced to Roll20.&nbsp;
David M. said: Given the large amount of work it takes to create a reasonable character sheet combined with the fact that the rules are certain to change during playtest, I really doubt this will be a thing until the final version is released. That's fair, I figured I would ask and see if anyone was enterprising enough to attempt it!
Gauss said: Hi DM Deadman,&nbsp; I cannot help with a character sheet, but if you need help setting things up without a character sheet, that is doable.&nbsp; Between the Bio &amp; Info tab and the Attributes &amp; Abilities tab, you can get a pretty functional facsimile of a character sheet.&nbsp; It was how we did things long ago before character sheets were introduced to Roll20.&nbsp; Yeah I'm messing around using the 5e character sheets