Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New dice color picker?

Hi comrades! I have bought the Chains of Asmodeus adventure and I have found this option. Can someone tell me how to activate it in my other games?

Edited 1706575155
Gauss
Forum Champion
That is not part of Chains of Asmodeus, it is part of the Audio and Video system which can be in any game.&nbsp; Have your GM (or if you are the GM) Click on the My Settings tab.&nbsp; From there click on Audio and Video. Then you can choose Integrated Voice &amp; Video, Legacy Roll20 WebRTC, or None.&nbsp; The one with the new color picker is Integrated Voice &amp; Video.&nbsp; Note: you can get those colors by going to any Hex code website to pick colors. For example, here:&nbsp; <a href="https://www.color-hex.com/" rel="nofollow">https://www.color-hex.com/</a> Then at the top if you click the black box you can pick your color in the same way, and it will tell you the hex code to plug into Roll20.&nbsp;
Oh! Gauss, you have returned to save me again from my ignorance XD Thank you very much, it seems unintuitive to me that this option is not where the dice or avatar.
Gold
Forum Champion
Eido said: Oh! Gauss, you have returned to save me again from my ignorance XD Thank you very much, it seems unintuitive to me that this option is not where the dice or avatar. Good point, and another keyword for this topic of discussion is the "Color Picker".&nbsp; Unfortunately at the current time Roll20 has different Color Pickers in different places in the interface. They are likely to standardize these to all work the same, sometime in the future. There are many threads in the Forums and Suggestions about this.&nbsp;
Although they are slowly doing a good job, I trust they will continue like this.&nbsp;&nbsp;
It is just another of the many different color pickers inside Roll20 VTT... instead of just using 1 color picker for everything, there are now 3 to 4 different ones...
Raro, pero probablemente acaben cambiándolo.