Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Links in Handouts - Facepalm!

I suppose everybody realised how useful this was straight away but after 40+ days the penny finally dropped. I use a blog to writeup episodes and background from my face-to-face games. When I run face-to-face with added Roll20 the Roll20 users will have access to the blog ingame either as specific links that I want to draw there attention to or via in-blog search where they can't remember what they did in '06 I might think about a wiki again?  Has anyone tried linking to character info held in the web from the Journals (probably thousands have) There must be loads of ways to use this. Is there a tutorial? I feel shame for having stared at the link symbol but not recognised it's significance sooner. Has anyone made good use of the link facility?
Gauss
Forum Champion
Yup, both of my groups link our Mythweavers character sheets to the character sheets in the journal. :) - Gauss
Thanks. Unfortunately nothing in Mythweavers for BRP but if I can persuade the GM of the Victoriana campaign I play in to use Roll20......
Gauss
Forum Champion
Well, you can also link PDFs that are hosted on another website etc. Any link should work. :) - Gauss
Google docs spreadsheets for character generation Google docs document/spreadsheet for player notes  YouTube clips  or podcasts for key moments/encounters Blog posts to jog players memories (as I said earlier) These things could be done in other ways but ...