Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][5e][GMT] Epsilone Sun - New campaign, looking for 3 more!

Edited 1712739621
Hello! My friend and I are interested in this campaign, is there any way we can contact you? My discord is 'crowfan3' if you'd like to add me
Looks awesome. Would love to get involved with this, Im tired of games that arnt consistent and deep into their story.  Where do I sign up? 
Spyker said: Looks awesome. Would love to get involved with this, Im tired of games that arnt consistent and deep into their story.  Where do I sign up?  Sent you a DM!
This sounds fantastic I would love to join if you still have spots open!
I'm interested if you still have availability!
Also super interested, this sounds like exactly what I need.
Hello, I'm also interested if there's any room left for one more player!

Edited 1712164362
Hi all! Happy to have any of you pitch your characters to join the game in the discord channel. Some of you have messaging disabled so please send me a DM for that invite! Or you can message me on discord at: theren
Theren said: Hi all! Happy to have any of you pitch your characters to join the game in the discord channel. Some of you have messaging disabled so please send me a DM for that invite! Or you can message me on discord at: theren Its hard to message you when you also have your messages turn to friends only on discord.
Krusaderp said: Theren said: Hi all! Happy to have any of you pitch your characters to join the game in the discord channel. Some of you have messaging disabled so please send me a DM for that invite! Or you can message me on discord at: theren Its hard to message you when you also have your messages turn to friends only on discord. Good to know :) But we're friends now and can chat openly!
Hi! I would be very interested in joining if there is space left. 
This game is now full.
Achtually, 1 person needed to drop out. 1 spot available to this campaign starting this Sunday!
I'm interested if there's still a spot left 
Still 1 spot open for tomorrow's episode 1
Hello. Sorry i do not usually use this for messaging. Discord would be a lot easier. Do you still have slots available ?
Hi I was wondering if you still have any places or if you're closed atm? I'd love to join if you have places
Thanks for the interest, but the party is currently full. However, there are instances in new campaigns where people have a change of heart and want to leave. If that happens I'll update this thread if anyone is still interested - alternatively, send me a direct message so I have your interest on file. Thanks!