Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

🎲 New D&D/TTRPG Europe Discord server [18+] [Looking for players/DMs] [🍃 Beginner friendly]

Edited 1716748157
Hi friends. We all know that the biggest enemy in Dungeons and Dragons or other TTRPGs is the scheduling. Myself, having a timezone that fits EU the best, can have a pretty interesting time in the search of a group. So, I decided to create a thriving community where EU/UK players can have fun together without having to pass out at 2-5 AM in other regional sessions. To my surprise, I have already gathered a good level of interest from other players that are eager to join and see where it leads. N umerous campaigns/one-shots have gone live in the community, with more being prepared by the relevant Dungeon Masters!  The server itself has different utilities such as choosing your main classes for roles, the region you play on and even tools for DMs to create their own categories on the server for  ⚔️  Campaigns and ⚔️ One Shots by using a straightforward system. Not only that, but you won't have to read a huge paragraph of rules. Last but not least, the server is English. ❗  I'm already letting the first wave of players join !  If you are interested in giving it a try, please write a reply in this thread with the following format and I will contact you as soon as I see it (through Roll20 private messages): • Name: • Age:  • Country: • What's your experience:  • Anything else about yourself (Optional): I don't intend to stop sending out invitations, so don't worry; you will not be late! Will this be your new home? Maybe. Is that something I want to do for you? Definitely.
• Name: Gino • Age: 23 • Country: Hungary • What's your experience: No experience in D&D only what i could learn from YouTube,  i'm a fast learner tho. • Anything else about yourself (Optional): I would really like to try a game, but got lost in the way of searching for one.
• Name: cari • Age: 30  • Country: Sweden • What's your experience: none, full on newbie • Anything else about yourself (Optional): very eager to hopefully play for the first time
Name: Lee Age: 28 Country: UK What's your experience: zero hands on but have watched a few things on youtube Anything else about yourself (Optional): wanted to play for a long time but never really got the chance to find a community to find games in
• Name: Sindre • Age: 33 • Country: Norway • What's your experience: DM'd a few sessions for a small friend group so I have some experience. • Anything else about yourself (Optional): I would love to find a regular group to play with as a player, and get to learn more about the game :)
Name: Kim Age:37  (don't ask about it again... It's just a useless number) Country: Sweden What's your experience: quite a newbie (only played around 4 rounds with some strangers.) • Anything else about yourself: I'm a kinda calm and creative fool. With some dumb and mad ideas, and will come up with more =^,^=
Hiya Gabe! I'm interested in partaking as a DM as I have been in a few of these groups previously and like to every now and again run one shots for new players so brilliant to hear you're doing this and if I can help DM a few people every now and again, that be great. • Name: Martin     • Age: 37 • Country: UK • What's your experience: I guess almost 20 years in the TTRPG space. I have ran a number of multi-year spanning campaigns IRL and online. I'm forunate enough to be playing in two campaigns at the moment as a player (online and IRL) and know most individuals in the group for many years. • Anything else about yourself (Optional): I find that playing with new players and just players I haven't played with before very fun and interesting and keeps my DMing and player abilities sharp as you find yourself in different group dynamics. Sometimes the chemistry is there and others it isn't and that's OK. As long as people aren't being jerks I find that pretty much every game is enjoyable.

Edited 1716915920
Name: Sam • Age: 33 • Country: USA • What's your experience: I have only played 5 or so DND 5E sessions, but I have put a lot of though into character builds and effort into learning more to be a better and more involved player. • Anything else about yourself (Optional): I know this is a European group, but I work rotating shifts so the schedule isn't really a problem necessarily (mostly because scheduling is kind of an issue for me regardless). I am generally down to play whatever class or role the party needs; I am not the type of player that will only play X class and nothing else. I do enjoy homebrew (I find RAW kind of boring and poorly balanced), and campaigns that are more about being fun for everyone than necessarily putting our builds to the test right off the bat. I do not have any experience DM'ing, but might be interested down the line after I have more experience behind me. My main goal is to find a regular group that is looking to play every other week (as I can commit to that safely), or on a more sporadic schedule where missing a session occasionally is less of an issue. I am potentially willing to learn a different system, but prefer DND.
• Name: Thomas  • Age:  36 • Country: Norway • What's your experience: About 0 i would say. I have 2 sessions under my belt and i got help making the character and everything • Anything else about yourself (Optional): Just want to try DnD and learn, havent realy RP'ed before but always wanted to get a group to try

Edited 1717246377
Just a brief update: everyone who has sent a message here has been contacted! I believe everyone joined already, haha. We have a couple of player waves that are happy to search for a few Dungeon Masters that can lead exciting adventures at the moment! If you're a beginner or experienced DM, this could be an excellent opportunity to form a dynamic, long-term group for your sessions. At the same time, we got a couple of campaigns/one shots that went live recently (on top of the ones already active). Feel free to continue applying! Looking for more!
Name: Ananya Age: 18 Country: Denmark What's your experience: Newbie, but have been asking friends and watching videos for a while Anything else about yourself: I've roleplayed a lot over the years, so I'm not new to that part. I have social anxiety, but my ADHD usually makes me pretty vocal and friendly once I start getting used to things. I'm curious if this is voice or text (or both), since it wasnt specified in the post and it might help some people to know what to expect :)
• Name: nico • Age: 20 • Country: italy • What's your experience: zero, i'm a total beginner! • Anything else about yourself (Optional): i have a bunch of creative hobbies and i really love making stuff with others. i'm definitely on the shy side though. i would love to dm one day, but i'd like to get some experience under my belt first ^^

Edited 1717719677
Adding another quick update regarding the community! ⭐  Live campaigns currently: - Lost Mine of Phandelver (D&D) - Curse of Strahd (D&D) - Secrets of the Whispering Peaks (D&D) - Keys from the Golden Vault (D&D) - Dragons of Stormwreck Isles (D&D/Homebrew) - The Valley of Hurricanes (D&D/Homebrew) - The Resurrection of Azureia (Digital Scrolls - TTRPG) ⭐  Open campaigns or one shots that are still looking for more players: - Tyranny of Dragons (D&D) - Defuse the Nuke (Grim Pilgrimage Homebrew) - Vermis (Grim Pilgrimage Homebrew) - The Days Gone (The Walking Dead Homebrew) - Adventures in the Wastes (West March Homebrew) - One Shot Series (D&D) And a couple more being prepared! ⭐  Other: - Added a couple of roles for newcomers to be easily notified about campaigns or one shots - Added server icons for all roles - Added more server emotes - Server boost level almost at 3!
 Name: Louis • Age: 25 • Country: uk • What's your experience: no hands on but watched alot of dimension 20 • Anything else about yourself (Optional): have been wanting to play for a while but do not know anyone who is willing to play with a new starter
• Name: Nigel • Age: 56 (!) • Country: UK (Wales) • What's your experience: Playing various since I was 16, mainly DnD of one version or another. • Anything else about yourself (Optional): Willing to occasionally DM (only if working rotationally as I way way prefer to play rather than run). Want to play in a weekday game, prefer Monday, Wednesday or Thursday.
• Name: Nepenthes • Age: 34 • Country: Switzerland • What's your experience: D&D 5E Playing for 7 Years, DM'ing ~ 2 years • Anything else about yourself (Optional): I really miss playing and I was running a home brew campaign for a couple years since moving here. But all the other grad students I played with were/are very busy with finishing their theses and folks haven't had time. First language is English, He/Him-cis. Ideally looking for evenings: Friday-Sunday for games, and ideally a weekly campaign would be awesome . Would love a nice balance between RP & Fighting. But I would be happy with regularly playing one-shots! I think I'm a pretty average DM, but I'd prefer to play as a player given time constraints with grad school and other IRL activities.
Hey Gabe. Brilliant initiative. I'd like to join. • Name: Lofi • Age: 51 • Country: Sweden • What's your experience: Been playing pen and paper RP games since my teens, on and off. Unfortunately more off than on. Games I've played are Rolemaster, LotR, DnD (3e, 3.5e, 4e and 5e), Paranoia, Skyrealms of Jorune, DC Heroes, Drakar & Demoner, Mutant and some others • Anything else about yourself (Optional):Recently played with a friend on Roll20 that wanted to run an online campaign as an inexperienced DM before running games IRL. This got me wanting to get back into RP. Looking for a long-term game with my new friends.  
Name: Wheeks Age: 39 Country: UK Experience: 2-3 short campaigns, some one-shots, otherwise relatively limited Anything else: Very calm/chill, like to roleplay odd characters, very reliable attendee
• Name: Tim • Age: 48 • Country: UK • What's your experience: Been playing since 1984. More experience GMing than playing, but happy to do either. Played a lot of games, mostly into indie RPGS these days and always keen to try new ones • Anything else about yourself (Optional): 
• Name: TasTe • Age: 31 • Country: England • What's your experience: Played 3/4 campaigns with friends that have either fizzled out or have began having scheduling issues. Also DMing one of those campaigns which is currently at lvl11 having played for 1.5 years • Anything else about yourself (Optional): Looking to be a player for a campaign, am available 19:00-23:00 GMT Mon-Thurs and then schedulable for Sat/Sun as long as it's not an OTT amount of time. Also have a 2 week holiday coming up so looking to start after 7th July
Name: Mike Age: 26 Country: USA Whats your experience: Zero experience, but trying to get into online campaigns.
Regards from poland my friends,  - The Republic of Poland  - 19 years of age. - I have extensive experience in both dnd 5e having both played and DMd multiple games, primarily i focused on DnD 5e but i have been a player in numerous warhammer fantasy roleplay 2e games , though never DMd one, currently i am seeking a long term group to play some warhammer 40k, imperium maledictum preferably, though if i got my hands on some vampire the masquarade 5e i would also be exhilirated. - I am somewhat open to the idead of DMing DnD , i think i still remember the basic tricks, though that would have to wait until july post the summer exams and all the rest. Thank you for reading hope you have a splendid day.
• Name: Michael • Age: 28 • Country: UK • What's your experience: have never played, only listened to podcasts. But am very keen! • Anything else about yourself (Optional): Particularly interested to get into DnD. Evening games work best for me.
Name: Marcus Age: 23 Country: Germany What's your experience: Have played a bit with friends a while ago which was really really fun! The DM could sadly not continue the campaign because of his workload in college. I think i know most you need to know to start playing. I've watched a lot of 5e stuff on youtube. Anything else about yourself: evening games would probably work best for me :)
Name : Rob/Robert Age : 29 years young Country : United Kingdom Experience : I have DM'd for friends once or twice and have played a couple one shots, I have also played some DnD based games (Baldur's gate, NwN etc.) but I have not played in a regular DnD group as nobody I know wants to play and i have always wanted to get into to DnD so im currently trying to find a group to play with. Anything else about yourself : I work 4 days on 4 days off, Day and Night shifts so there will be some weeks where I cannot attend. also I already have some ideas of characters i can play but i would probably make a character to suit the party and campaign.
Hi there I’m interested. In joining.  • Name: Vic • Age: 37  • Country: UK • What's your experience: Over 9 years experience with all sorts of systems  • Anything else about yourself (Optional): I love Filipino cuisine and  VtM, it’s the best TtRPG I’ve played so far. 
Hello! Hope this is still up! I would be interested in joining the server :) • Name: Pixel • Age: 30 • Country: Spain • What's your experience: I only started playing in January this year, but I'm currently involved in 2 campaigns (a weekly one and a bi-weekly/monthly one) and I am a quick learner.  • Anything else about yourself (Optional): I do theatre acting irl, so role-playing is probably my favourite part of D&D. My mind literally cannot stop creating, so whenever I get bored, I open up a character sheet and make a new character just for fun. A few things I love are reading, drawing, travelling and video-games! 
• Name: Nirrvash/Mark • Age: 36 • Country: C zechia/Czech Republic • What's your experience:  I've never played, a complete beginner who watches Critical Role and is eager to have his own adventure. • Anything else about yourself:  I love fantasy/sci-fi in any form
• Name: Lucky • Age: 20 • Country: Hungary • What's your experience: I've played a couple sessions of Dnd, so I have a little bit of experience, but there's still much to learn. I am eager to do so though! :) • Anything else about yourself: I'm mostly interested in joining a longer DnD campaign, but I'd love to try some other systems as well in various one-shots.

Edited 1719420209
Update on campaigns and one shots! Looking for players: ⚔️  Campaign: Vilhon Reach 1246DR (AD&D 2e) ⚔️  One Shot: Team Deathmatch PVP 5e (D&D/8 players PVP/Level 20) ⚔️  One Shot: DEFUSE THE NUKE! (Grim Pilgrimage/Homebrew) • The West Marches reached about 30+ players so I will stop sharing it here in case of LFP or updates. However there is no limit so feel free to join in the future if interested! • Vermis (Grim Pilgrimage/Homebrew) is now full.
• Name: Liz • Age: 30 • Country: Netherlands (But German) • What's your experience: played two short campaigns, but never on roll20 • Anything else about yourself (Optional): I like stories and riddles. I am searching for a long term campaign.
• Name: Elizabeth • Age: over 30 • Country: UK • What's your experience: Player: several years of experience in D&D 5e, a couple in Pathfinder 2e; GM: over 5 years experience as a 5e DM in person and online, including teaching many beginners to play; just getting into GMing online for Pf2e • Anything else about yourself (Optional): I’d like to get some more experience GMing in Pf2e;  also happy to teach beginners in D&D 5e. 
Hi ! :)  • Name: Jérémy • Age: 29 • Country: France • What's your experience: beginner • Anything else about yourself : i started a campagn last month,  3 sessions still in process, (just need more adventures :D; I discover Dnd universe whit Baldur Gates 3 and i just love it :) 
• Name: Sog • Age: 35 • Country: Belgium • What's your experience: Over 22 years of D&D and Vampire the Masquerade, 10 years of GURPS. Also played Cyberpunk Red, Runequest, and more. • Anything else about yourself:  Played a lot of games, want to DM more often for a change. Want to run a game set in the plane of Innistrad, not sure about which system, but I'm thinking of some OSR-type game like Shadowdark.

Edited 1720085921
Update on one of the open games! The Team Deathmatch PVP one shot became a one shot series that accepts applications! Now called  ⚔️  Champion's Gauntlet. If you also want to experience Dungeons & Dragons through a MOBA inspired battlefield, feel free to apply! Beginners accepted.
• Name: Robi • Age: 18 • Country: Serbia • What's your experience: Almost none just watched a few videos.  • Anything else about yourself (Optional): I always wanted to try D&D but didn't have anyone or anywhere to play.
Name: Nico Age: 18 Country: United States Of America What's your experience: I've played Dungeons and Dragons for over 2 years at my best friends Dungeons and Dragons club Anything else about yourself: I really like being a player in dnd and I like interacting with other peoples characters and I like both combat and roll playing!
• Name: Aroka • Age: 30 • Country: USA • What's your experience: Been playing rpgs for most of my life. • Anything else about yourself (Optional): Really had the urge to play recently and this seems like a good way to do it.
Name: Frans Age: 38 Country: Sweden Experience: 20+ years. Ive read and played a stupid amount of systems, both as player and GM Anything else: looking to play again. I've had bad luck recently and am hoping to find an interesting group.
• Name: Thim • Age: 32 • Country:Sweden • What's your experience: DM for 9 years with 2 campaigns that have lasted for more than 4 years (One still running). • Anything else about yourself (Optional): Really Into teaching new players D&D either as a player or to 'spawn' a new DM into the world. Could also run a few one-shots.
• Name: Nala • Age: 29 • Country: UK • What's your experience: Played some low level D&D groups and high level, but not as much high level.  • Anything else about yourself (Optional): I'm mute, which usually makes it hard to find groups, although i could work it into a character. (I am unable to talk basically due to health) But i'm pretty chill and use a draw pad instead of a mouse at the moment.
• Name: Dany • Age: 32 • Country: Iceland • What's your experience: 15 years of one shots or very short adventures. And a few months of dm'ing weekly for a group of friends. • Anything else about yourself (Optional): Would love to get the change to join a long term campaign. I'm passionate about my character and the world(s) when I play and have a love for both roleplaying and combat.
• Name: Camille • Age: 32 • Country: Switzerland • What's your experience: beginner • Anything else about yourself : I look forward to join this european community :)
Name: Ailis • Age: 28 • Country: Austria • What's your experience:  a lot (11years as player, 3 years as GM)
• Name: Manuel • Age: 41 • Country: Switzerland • What's your experience: Roughly 10 Years of 'The dark eye' and 3 years of DnD5e and PF1e • Anything else about yourself: Looking forward to maybe finally finding a group for a bit more than just a oneshot.
• Name: Kenzie • Age: 24 • Country: Belgium • What's your experience: played very little so pretty new! • Anything else about yourself: Im hoping to discover the wonders of DnD like so many people told me about.
hope your still taking admissions Name: Pen Age: 33 Country: UK Experience: total beginner, never played a game before but very interested 
Name: Rastom Age: 36 Country: Finland Expierence: Few years now as a player, not as DM. I've mostly played DND5e and some pathfinder 2E. Anything else about yourself: Looking to find a fun campaing to spend my work week evenings on. 
• Name: Lucas • Age: 33 • Country: Germany • What's your experience: Few years as a player, some as a DM. Mostly D&D 5E, played Earthdawn once. Newish to Roll20.  
• Name: Will • Age:  49 • Country: USA • What's your experience:  None • Anything else about yourself (Optional): I’m on EST and my work schedule fits the EU time zones. My best days are Sunday through Tuesday. I’m looking forward to playing a few a one shots and finding a long term game. Thank you.
Name: Jack • Age: 29 • Country: Italy • What's your experience: 10 years as a master... I want to be a player for once  • Anything else about yourself : looking for a good campaign and have fun when I'm off from work