Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Monster Manual Expanded by Dragonix

So the new 5E bundle is now on the market for pre-order, and I am assuming will need to re-buy them all, question is the pre-order, offers Monster Manual Expanded by Dragonix, and mentions "showing 2014 data".  I already have this, will I need to re-buy this as well for the 2024 version as well?
Howdy, Feyte! The current version of Monster Manual Expanded is a free bonus for pre-ordering. It's unrelated to anything that Dragonix may do in the future. All screenshots are "showing 2014 data" because the 2024 data is not out until September with the new books. Does that answer your question?
It does, thanks Bianca.  Knowing it is the current version means I don't need to pre-order, but wait for it to release (since I already own it). Much appreciated.