Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP "Funny isekei" Homebrew tabletop RPG, Crossover

Looking for players for a crossover mix-em-up funny isekei type game. we play on the weekends (CST) but we can move schedule around if needed.  The premise is as follows.... You (A canon character or OC from any verse) awaken in a totally unusual realm. You have very little of your old world's powers and the knowledge of your old life seems almost like a dream.  Solve the mystery of who, what, when, where, why you are here (or just do whatever you want) whacky crossover isekei shenanigans.  feel free to add on discord and/or ask quetions here! sandyblindsidemaximus
I have 2 starting questions, if that's ok. 1. what system(if any) were you thinking of using? DnD, Pathfinder, ect? 2. would our chosen characters be allowed signature abilities?
I'm unclear about both the system being used and the limitations of "canon character" and "any verse".  Are we talking anime restricted or could someone play Rolf from Ed, Edd, & Eddy after he was crushed by his own cow and became a paladin... or Flo from Progressive Insurance after she fell down a very long flight of stairs and wasn't insured... then became a goblin horse thief?
Sham Atkis said: I have 2 starting questions, if that's ok. 1. what system(if any) were you thinking of using? DnD, Pathfinder, ect? 2. would our chosen characters be allowed signature abilities? 1. The system will be a homebrew system we just call it the funny isekei system. Its simple to make and use and gives you plenty of character choices 2. Yes you will be able to learn and use alot of abilities you may not start with them but you will get them. Icelandspar said: I'm unclear about both the system being used and the limitations of "canon character" and "any verse".  Are we talking anime restricted or could someone play Rolf from Ed, Edd, & Eddy after he was crushed by his own cow and became a paladin... or Flo from Progressive Insurance after she fell down a very long flight of stairs and wasn't insured... then became a goblin horse thief? well all the players are playing OC's from a verse of their choosing.  to help the players are from King of fighters, Scott pilgrim, Some sport anime I don't remember, And a literal cat so far.  The idea is that its supposed to be goofy but I have a habit of making things serious so there's a big mix of what's going on in the game.  I don't want to spoil too much of the 'plot'  but there is  a reason why it's so chaotic. 
I would be interested  in joining, of you still want another player.  If I may ask what day time on the weekend do you play?
we play on saturdays at 5 pm cst (though times may change we might try to start earlier)  It doesn't take long to make characters if you have an idea of what you want to play  feel free to add discord! sandyblindsidemaximus
I have sent you a friend request